Building The Sales Machine, (content hub + events for sales leadership community) is looking for a part-time associate to help increase impact in the Startup Sales community.
Who are we?
We love participating in the NY tech community, but realized most events focused on the flashy aspect of building businesses ( fund-raising, product, exits). No one was focusing on the thing that pays the bills, sales. So we decided to start a quarterly event to bring together a group of peers that had real operational experience building sales teams. 1.5 years later, we’ve got a blog, sponsors, and some amazing speakers at the head of our industry.
What do we need help with?
- Social Media
- Help drive social media strategy, planning
- Setup a schedule and post content according to content calendar
- Partnership Logistics Content Planning
- Partnership coordination & logistics
- Speaker planning
- Content Creation + Planning
- formulate, revise and sometimes generate original blog posts, videos, interviews.
- Event Planning
- Assist with in-person events + speaker logistics
Who’s the ideal profile?
A partner who’s passionate about startups and sales. Ideally, detail oriented, reliable, and interested in growing their network in the NYC startup community. Any previous experience writing, blogging, organizing events would be great. Strong social media presence greatly encouraged.
Why join us?
Our organization has helped build teams at ZocDoc, Yext, Expa, Livingsocial, Union Square Ventures, Foursquare, Techstars etc. etc.. We’re building a thriving community from scratch and want to help someone joining us looking to gain:
1) Hands-on, operational experience – learn to execute on content creation, social-marketing, growth strategy, sales, C-Suite interaction, product development.
2) Grow network – we’re working with many of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in the country. Expand your network, learn the industry, and run with the crowd of leaders that are building this industry.
3) Have some fun – nothing’s worth working on if you can’t have a great time while doing it.