With more than 600 customers and growing, Salesloft is looking for our next outbound sales development rep to work for the leader in sales development software. This is the fastest growing group within SalesLoft. We are actively looking to bring on the top 1% of all humans to join this team.
The right candidate will
- Absorb the onboarding manual and be ready to start contacting new prospects 10 days from start date.
- Master the identification of target prospects at target companies using Google, LinkedIn, Crunchbase, and SalesLoft.
- Become an expert at SalesLoft Prospector, routinely extracting contacts and creating accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using SalesLoft Cadence to connect with new prospects.
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Coordinate demos on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM.
- Exceed quota of 30+ qualified demonstrations on second full-time month
- Efficiently and gracefully counter top of the funnel objections, prospecting, cold calling, online, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills.
Top characteristics and traits consistent with success in this position
- Sincere customer empathy
- Ability to speak with CEOs, VP’s, Directors, and ask smart questions
- Phone, presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Willingness to learn and grow in a start-up environment
- Hustle and persistence
- Opportunity to be a part of a Top 10 Company to work for in Atlanta as voted by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Awesome commission structure with no cap
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan
- ROWE (Results Only Work Environment)
- Become a thought leader within the most innovative movement in Sales over the past 10 years, Sales Development
This position is based in Atlanta, GA. Apply and do something different.
It’s time to learn, do, and become more than you ever thought possible. Be a #rainmaker.
- Office at Atlanta Tech Village, the epicenter of Atlanta entrepreneurial activity
- No Vacation Tracking (you take vacation whenever you want — no need to keep track)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability (SalesLoft pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- 401K with company match
- Telecommute days
- Rhythm, cadence, strong culture, and super bright future
- Games, fun, parties & more