Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Business Development & Sales | New York, NY, United States
Yext lets companies manage their digital presence in online maps, directories and apps. Over 400,000 businesses make millions of monthly updates across 100+ exclusive global partners, making Yext the global market leader. Digital presence is a fundamental need for all 50 million businesses in the world, and Yext’s mission is perfect location information in every hand.
Yext’s powerful software allows customers to:
- Manage geodata for thousands of locations from one spot
- Control location details via exclusive integrations with 100+ leading sites, maps, and apps
- Share local updates on social platforms including Facebook, Google+ and Foursquare
- Create customer websites for each location built with SEO best practices
- Measure and monitor with analytics
Recently raising $50 million from Insight Ventures, Yext is investing the funding in new products and international expansion. Yext was named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Companies in 2014 and 2015, was recognized by CNBC in their Disruptor 50 list, was included as one of Fortune’s Best Places to Work 2014, and was featured on Crain’s Fast 50.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management and Business Development responsible for growing Yext’s business from $30M to $100M in revenue. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 clients across the United States (soon to be international), we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Retail and more. You can learn more about our clients and their stories here.
As a Vice President, Enterprise Sales, you are responsible for growing our client base with a focus on Fortune 50-500 clients across the United States. You are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yext’s product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales; the ability to negotiate complex six and seven figure contracts; a strong understanding of the digital landscape and a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with uncapped commissions.
- Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to our top accounts and working with Fortune 50-500 caliber clients
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
- Focus on executing transactions in a assigned territory and prospect for new opportunities
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to C-level executives the value of our product
- Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 8+ years digital experience or technology sales and account management experience
- Ability to reach and develop relationships with C-level executives in key verticals
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 50-500 deals
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Balance a strategic view to an account with a fast-paced transactional approach
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Must work well in a team selling environment
- Ability to travel
- Experience in a marketing performance environment with a solid understanding of SEO and SEM
- SaaS, Local, Display and/or Search market experience
- Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commissions
- President’s Club for top sellers
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
In addition to competitive compensation, flexible hours and vacation, 401(k), and of course, excellent health, dental, and vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities.
Challenging work pushes our people creatively in a casual environment that is caring, fun and cooperative. Yext leadership supports our team in moving forward – with business objectives and career development. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together, you produce some incredible things.
Yext’s headquarters are based in the heart of New York City with 350 employees and was named to Forbes Most Promising Companies in 2014 and 2015 and Fortune’s Best Places to Work 2014. Yext has offices in New York, Virginia and the Netherlands. You can learn about the Yext team and culture on themuse, a bit about our history in Forbes, and learn about our newest launches and activity on our blog.