Funding Gates provides an all-in-one receivables management platform for businesses. In-house management, outsourcing, staffing, financing, and collections, all in one place.
Funding Gates has enabled over 2,000 businesses to better manage their Accounts Receivable (AR), increase their cash flows and take their efficiency to new levels.
We launched only 2 years ago and the 2,000 businesses that signed up to Funding Gates came primarily through inbound channels.
We work to identify extremely smart, talented and creative people to join our team, and are looking to bring on board a Director of Inbound Sales who can lead and scale that department within our Company.
- Be responsible for qualifying inbound leads and conducting a 10-15 minute discovery call
- Quantify the size of the opportunity and the probability of closing
- Manage salesforce and optimize sales and communication processes
- Work closely with Funding Gates’ Account Executives to coordinate and schedule demos
- Be responsible to establish sales targets, obsess about sales metrics, and continuously optimize the sales funnel
- You will set up, manage, and scale the inbound sales department at Funding Gates
- You will work with a high performing team on the sales, product, customer success, and engineering front
- You will have a direct and big impact on Funding Gates’ revenue growth from the get-go
- You will work at the most innovative AR SaaS company in the world, with a higher domain authority than any factoring, financing, collections, or software company in the industry
- Businesses love our product and our team
- Funding Gates is a laser-focused, high growth company, and the opportunity for growth is limitless
- The market is huge and ripe for disruption. And, we’re just getting started. You will be part of a team that is changing the status quo, leaving a dent in the universe, and transforming every business with AR
What you should have
- Experience in setting up in-bound sales processes and flows
- Experience in building and managing in-bound sales teams
- Experience selling SaaS
- A deep understanding of sales metrics and leveraging those metrics to reach your goals and the company’s goals
- Ability to learn and iterate on ideas to drive success
- Excellent people and communication skills, both in dealing with potential clients as well as with managing your team
- Excellent coaching skills
- A passion for talking and presenting to potential clients
- Superb problem-solving skills both for our clients as well as within our team
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Experience with salesforce
- Experience with sales acceleration tools
Compensation, perks, etc.
At Funding Gates, we make sure all of our team members feel empowered and can see the impact they’re having every single day. We provide everyone with the tools and resources they need to get their job done well.
We provide competitive salaries, stock options, and a full health care package.
This position is for NYC, and we provide pre-tax commuter benefits.
If you’re passionate about disrupting an archaic industry and making an impact in the lives of thousands of businesses, then we should talk.
Having a rock solid team to accomplish this is key. We work with people that are smart, driven, are extremely hard working, and will not give up until the job is done.
Our team structure is flat and open communication and sharing of ideas is encouraged at all times. Everyone works together in solving problems, providing support for one another, and working on things that have value, create impact, and delight our customers. In order to do that, we provide everyone in the team with the right level of support and tools.
Lastly. humility, honesty and positive energy is essential to work here.